Royal LePage Atlantic prides itself on treating the agent as our client – and providing all the support services you need to build your business. Our focus every day is to: Find and Attract talented people, and then obsess about helping them grow their business.
To that end, we’ve divided the daily activities of the Real Estate Agent into two distinct categories: Revenue Generating and Administrative (we call them $200 / hour and $10 / hour).
It’s our goal to take as many of the $10 / hour jobs off of your plate, and so you can expect that your office will help you with:
- Processing all your listings
- Creating marketing pieces for your listings as they come active
- Process all Deal paperwork and Payments
- Marketing and Design Department will create personalized marketing pieces that will then be delivered to the marketplace on your behalf on a regular and consistent basis.
- Professional Photography Services to ensure your inventory looks the best it can.
- Clerical and administrative support to help with appointment booking, office duties and more.
Of course, our training is in place to help you learn how to properly do the Revenue Generating activities, but it’s our hope that you spend no more than 25% of your day ever doing administrative activities.